Friday, August 19, 2011

Disclaimer

I am not a writer or an educated blogger, so I apologize for any grammatical errors or misspellings or anything else that might annoy an actual writer or reader.

This blog is not required reading. It is merely a collection of my thoughts and wonderings, the things that I ponder. It is my 'take' on things and how I view life. Please don't read for advice as I have none for you.

So why do I desire to blog? Encouragement! I hope to encourage, life is rough sometimes and if you are the tiniest bit different from the norm, this world will beat you up. If you feel this way, may my musings encourage you. For you are "fearfully and wonderfully made"! (Psalm 139:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. May your day be filled with amazing discoveries.